Recently...

19:42


Hello! How is your weekend going so far? I would like to start October (which came so quickly) with a recap from some great moments in September. First month at law school has already flied away. It was a challenging yet amazing time fulfilled with first case studies, presentations, mountains of assignments as well as Initiation Ceremony (picture with pyramid) and meeting amazing people. 
#esil2016riga
From 8-10 September I took part as a volunteer in the European Society of International Law (ESIL) 12th Annual Conference "How International Law works in times of crisis". More than 400 legal professionals arrived in Riga and it was a surreal feeling to help this event happen. Some of the venues where I participated were Riga Graduate School of Law, Riga Castle with ceremonial reception by Latvian president (pinch-me moment being in the same room) and conference dinner at Riga Latvian Society. 




I guess this post explains my absence in blogging world these past few weeks :) 
Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments