Jumping into autumn

21:39


"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." F. Scott Fitzgerald
I really like how one of my favorite writers F. Scott Fitzgerald catched the idea of this season and put it in quote. For me, fall is all about new beginning- to be courageous, persistent and bold enough in order to follow your dreams. Daring to try something new and challenging myself is exactly what is going on my everyday life at law school. 


Evening light, carpet of fallen leaves shining in the mid-October sun, this beautiful and so Halloween-ish looking manor are the key elements of today's post. It was one of those moments when you want to jump for joy so why not to capture it in photographs?







Hope you enjoyed these photos! Do you like fall as much as I do? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments