HAPPY DAYS II

12:08


After the graduation ceremony, we headed to an amazing restaurant Koya in the Andrejosta district together with my family and closest friends. I could not have wished for a better way to celebrate the end of high school. It is also the place where I went yachting almost a year ago (see the post Evening on a yacht ). Thank you so much for the lovely comments and have a great week!








I was wearing:
Coat: ZARA (last season)
Dress: Desigual
Scarf: Desigual
Shoes: Vince Camuto

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. First of all I love your blog's name!!

    Congrats on finishing high school and good luck and your next adventure!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much,Tamara! It means a lot for me.:)
    I really like your blog's name too. Good luck and all the best in the amazing blogging journey!
    Zane xx

    ReplyDelete